Let Down By Your Cheap Sack Truck?
Have you purchased a cheap lightweight sack truck from an online marketplace or a DIY store?
Has it broken? Have the frame, axle, or wheels bent or buckled? Is it still safe to use? Is it just not the “HEAVY DUTY” sack truck with the carry capacity of 300kg that you were sold?
Send us a picture of your broken sack truck, along with proof of purchase, and a little write up of your experience and we will give you up to a £40 discount of the same value of your sack truck against a brand-new, high-quality, genuinely heavy-duty Handle-iT sack truck.
If you've been let down by a cheap sack truck, let us know and we'll do everything in our power to help get you back on your wheels.
Every Handle-iT sack truck comes with
- 1 year Guarantee
- Marked Safe Working Load
- Free Delivery (Next day delivery available)
Terms and Conditions
- Up to 25% off to a maximum of £40 on any sack truck from our Yellow 1890 Sack Truck Range.
- Discount calculated on basic cost of sack truck excluding delivery.
- Original sack truck must have been purchased after 1/4/2020
- Proof of purchase and image of your broken sack truck must be provided. By providing the image you give us permission to use the image in future marketing.
- Sack truck must show clear signs of failure. Damage to tyres or inner tubes are excluded.